MATERIAL LIST FOR INTRODUCTION TO OIL PAINTING
- Four 11x14 canvases boards
- a paint box with palette
- some form of a table easel [there are paint boxes with easel attached]
- A set of natural bristle brushs: Filbert in porfile, two #6, two #4, two #2, a palette profile, knive, should be of "S" type profile and two are better than one, and one medium cup.
- Oil paints: Titanium white, ivory black, brunt seinna, and ultramarine blue
- the above items are pictured below.
- one quart of oderless turpintine i.e. Weber Turpenoid and a roll of paper towels [not pictured below.